Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I know I've got some 'splaining to do..

I really hate giving excuses, but I might as well update you, my faithful readers, about what's been keeping me.. After all, It's been over a month since my last update and I really shouldn't keep everyone hanging here.

Although I haven't updated as much, it's been quite the summer; a new job and to top it all off at the beginning of August, I had to move into a new place. So far, the place is great, (love my location and my view); unfortunately, due to problems with transferring internet access, I didn't have any for several weeks. To make a long story short, because a three year contract was signed with the internet/phone provider, we wanted to try and transfer it to the new place, but this time without a corresponding land-line.. In any case, after about a month of neverending delays and problems, I gave up on that and switched to a new provider.. As a result, I didn't have internet until about the beginning of this month.. All that in addition to me trying to furnish the new place and getting my first little taste of (semi) independence, I just really haven't been in the mood to rip any records or update..

Yesterday was my first day of the new semester at University, so I am working less hours and ironically, I'll probably have more free time to spare. That said, I hope to get a new Disco Delivery up sometime this coming weekend *fingers crossed*..

Again, sorry for keeping everyone waiting..

CATEGORIES: MISCELLANEOUS

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait for your full return
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Drop in on a regular basis. Wondered what happened to you. Good to hear you;re back!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting...

Sexbox said...

i'm glad to see you're back!

Tommy said...

thanks all :)

Search this blog